The number one priority of PapaGanache has always been the health and safety of our customers and staff.
In the 10 years serving the community, you have come to know Papa Ganache as a reliable source of baked goods and savory options both VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE. We are always mindful of special dietary needs, and vigilant to ensure customers are provided an environment to enjoy food following the philosophy of veganism and particular dietary restrictions. We always have heightened awareness regarding sanitation and cross-contact, but during this very challenging time we have stepped up our vigilance to ensure that we are providing a safe bakery experience.
The number one priority of PapaGanache has always been the health and safety of our customers and staff. We are closely monitoring the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) as they are updated and wanted to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our bakery community.
For your information, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have no reports of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging, but we remain vigilant in working to ensure efficacy and safety remain our top priority.
We have implemented a series of initiatives to mitigate the risk of COVID19 and wanted to share with you these preventive measures already implemented at PapaGanache to minimize the risk of COVID19 infection and to keep us all going:
- All staff of the bakery are required to wear masks covering from their nose to their chin and changing gloves frequently.
- We have installed plexiglass partitions in the front of the bakery counter to allow for minimal contact between staff and customer during a transaction.
- We are reinforcing that all customers are required to wear a mask to enter the store, maintain 6 foot distancing between customers, and the amount of customers permitted in the store at one time will be limited.
- We have increased awareness and practice of social distance within and outside the bakery which includes a policy of no handshakes, kissing or hugging between employees-customers.
- We have significantly strengthened our cleaning and sanitation practices at both kitchens and retail shop sanitizing areas that are high volume to customers and staff.
- Staff has been given detailed information about the importance of taking precautions reinforcing frequent hand washing, changing gloves, covering coughs & sneezes, using tissues (which are now available throughout the store), and overall implementation of safety practices.
- Staff feeling sick will stay home and contact a doctor immediately, and a doctor’s clearance will be needed for staff to return to work, and staff displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms will be sent home.
- Garbage receptacles have no lids to avoid touching when discarding waste, and we have replaced sugar, salt & pepper shakers with disposable packets.
We appreciate the trust that you have always placed in Papa Ganache. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our customers and staff safe.
We would like to offer you the option of placing a phone order and picking up curbside. Grub Hub and Door Dash are also available to you, but as you know they are limited to items available. We are working on that as well to provide you with a wider range of options.
For more information please call the store at (732) 217-1750 press option 2 or do not hesitate to reach out to me at (732) 770-0428 or [email protected].
All the Vegan Best
–Lisa D. Siroti, LCSW